Thursday, July 22, 2010

comments

So sorry to all of you who posted comments recently on this blog! I was being spammed by some program that would leave comments using an Asian language font and when you clicked on it, it would take you to some very undesirable internet sites. For this reason, I changed so I cold moderate the comments and publish only what I thought was acceptable. Unfortunately (not being the most computer-savvy guy), I didn't realize that I needed to visit the site myself in order to activate your comments. So it may have appeared that you made comments that I didn't want to publish....Not So! I just wasn't on the ball, didn't know how to publish them.


I think I have it figured out now. I was wondering why no one was making comments!

Grace,
Harry

1 Comment:

jel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.