Monday, October 27, 2008

Read this before voting for Mr. Obama

OK, this election really seems to be whipping up the emotions, doesn't it?
For many Christians, the issues surrounding the fundamental right to life is paramount. Yet I hear of Christians who are willing to cast a vote for Obama and I am puzzled. How can we compromise on this issue and sacrifice the innocent in the womb? It is clear that God knows us and loves us even before birth. When we turn our eyes away from the slaughter of innocents and cast a vote for a pro-abortion candidate, we are cheapening life for all of us.
For this reason, I urge anyone contemplating a vote for Mr. Obama to read this short article before entering the voting booth. All I can say in response is, "amen."

http://www.thepublicdiscourse.com/viewarticle.php?selectedarticle=2008.10.21_Bradley_Gerard%20V._When%20is%20it%20Acceptable%20for%20a%20%27%27Pro-Life%27%27%20Voter%20to%20Vote%20for%20a%20%27%27Pro-Choice%27%27%20Candidate?_.xml

1 Comment:

Reading Rosie said...

Amen! and Amen! As a Christ Follower I cannot separate my faith from my politics. It simply isn't possible for me.

http://parkersgowest.blogspot.com/2008/10/i-saw-this-bumper-sticker-on-car-today.html